Book your Game Masterclass Course with Michelin-starred Chef Bryan Webb
Taste of Game are passionate about game meat. They encourage the consumer to eat game through great recipes, special offers and delicious game products.
Supporting Taste of Game are some lovely Chefs who are passionate about game and showcase it at its best including Phil Vickery (ITV This Morning) and his book partner Simon Boddy, Emily Watkins from the Great British Menu 2014, Anton Piotrowski Master Chef Winner 2012 to name but a few.
It is healthy, local, natural and delicious. Game meat is low in fat with a high content of polyunsaturates. It is full of vitamins including Iron B6, Niacin and Riboflavin. Nutritionally it is akin to skinless chicken breast meat.
If you are thinking of introducing game on your menu but don’t have the experience in game cooking then this course is for you!
Michelin-starred chef Bryan Webb will demonstrate the following dishes:
- Saddle of venison, goat cheese gnocchi
- Venison braised with orange and port
- Bread sauce and game chips
- Creamed polenta
- Pigeon salad
- Braised wild rabbit with potato gnocchi, mustard and chorizo
- Pheasant; roast, braised and pudding
- Woodcock (depending on supply)
- Vegetables to serve with game; red cabbage, savoy cabbage with bacon, parsley root puree.
To include a 3 course lunch – Cost £80 per person.
To book your place please CLICK HERE