MCS Technical Products
Established in 1997 to serve the foodservice market, MCS has built an enviable reputation for top quality equipment supported by great service – most equipment in stock for next day delivery and covered by comprehensive warranties for up to 5 years.
Look no further than MCS for innovation and service. Our main brands include:
- Controllable high efficiency cooking from CookTek – the widest range of reliable, heavy duty induction equipment – not all induction is the same!
- Invisible, accurate buffet heating – including the famous CookTek “Incogneeto” under counter buffet unit – over 1,400 units installed
- Heated food delivery bags – cordless system to keep pizzas hot and fresh for up to 45 minutes with the only heated system used by all the leading chains
- Grill veg and meat without burning – Better food quality with low energy – unique indirect heat using heat transfer fluid from the FlashGRILL electric griddle
- Add value to meat, cheese and charcuterie with KLIMA dry ageing cabinets – the only cabinets with built-in ozone injector and humidity generator for hygienic, accurate ageing
- Started in 1885 Cooper Atkins are global leaders in temperature measuring – the world’s leading burger chain relies on Cooper Atkins to protect their reputation
Accutemp: Steam ‘n’ Hold Ovens
CookTek: Commercial Induction Hobs, Induction Holding and Induction Heated Delivery Systems
Cooper Atkins: Thermometers, Thermocouples, Probes and Wireless Temperature Monitoring
Magic Vac: Heavy Duty Catering Vacuum Packing Machines
Dolphin: Induction compatible Chafing Dishes
FlashGRILL: High efficiency electric griddles
Klima: Highest quality meat, cheese and salami ageing cabinets