The Feathered Nest Country Inn – 3 AA Rosettes, a country pub, restaurant and inn set in the picturesque village of Nether Westcote and nestled in the heart of the Cotswolds with marvellous views over the Evenlode Valley, and just a few miles from Kingham station with links to London Paddington.
The quality of our food is at the heart of The Feathered Nest, offering modern British cooking. Head Chef, Kuba Winkowski, and his team source ingredients and produce from local suppliers, where possible. Not only does this attest to the freshness of the ingredients, but in turn supports local farmers and suppliers, whilst reducing our carbon footprint on the environment.
Due to our friendly atmosphere and dedication we believe that The Nest offers not only an ideal place to work, but one to build a long-term career. Everybody in our team takes great pride in their work to ensure that our guests have a memorable stay.
- Editors Choice Awards 2016 – The good Hotel Guide
- Editors Choice Awards 2015 – Gastro Pub Hotel of the Year award from the Good Hotel Guide.
- The Good Pub Guide 2015 “County Dining Pub of the Year” Award
- Winners of VisitEngland ‘Pub of the Year’ 2013 & 2014;
- Beautiful South ‘Pub of the Year 2013/2014 and 2012/2013’;
- AA ‘Pub of the Year (England) 2011/2012’
We are recruiting a talented Junior Sous Chef to join the brigade. We can offer:
- Full training, development and promotional possibilities
- Accommodation if required
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
You will have experience working with fresh produce in a quality kitchen, ideally rosetted but not essential. A passion for great food is a must with drive and enthusiasm for the highest standards at all times.
If you would like to work with us, please send your CV now!