James Martin Restaurant is seeking a brilliant, dynamic Chef de Partie for this award-winning restaurant in Manchester. James Martin serves up classic, seasonally changing à la carte menus using the finest local produce, whilst producing imaginative original dishes that feature seasonal ingredients from some of the UK’s top meat, game, fish and cheese producers.
This smart-casual dining restaurant, is located in the historic Great Northern warehouse, nestles beneath vaulted brick ceilings on a mezzanine within Manchester235 Casino.
Our commitment to our customers and our team is to strive to be best, everyday.
As Chef de Partie you will get;
- Competitive salary
- Staff Meal on duty
- Staff Discounts
- Access to company exclusive discounts & well-being resources portal
- Access to industry leading training information & support.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
What we’re looking for?
- A calm and organised Chef de Partie who can run a section, with a mixture of branded and independent experience, with a proven track record in producing outstanding quality fresh food.
- An experienced and well trained catering professional, who understands that a kitchen with flawless food hygiene standards and organisational systems will produce better food, better chefs and better profits.
- Work under a talented Head Chef within a professional kitchen
- Be working across all sections as required
- An ambitious and enthusiastic Chef de Partie with good creative flair and a real passion for your work, demonstrated by your input to the a la carte menu, that emphasises these splendid local ingredients.
- The ideal candidate will have a mixture of branded and independent experience, with a proven track record in producing outstanding quality fresh food.
- Work with our Head Chef to ensure consistently high standards by adhering to the company specifications and procedures.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Chef de Partie to join a great team; if you’re looking for a new challenge, apply now.