Symondsbury Kitchen is one of the most recently renovated buildings on Symondsbury Estate. Having previously been used as a Milking Shed many years ago, it has now been renovated and provides a stunning, state of the art café.
We pride ourselves in the fact that our food is seasonal, home cooked on the premises and locally sourced wherever possible, so our ingredients are always fresh and delicious.
We are looking for an experienced creative Chef to work with our team at the Symondsbury Kitchen.
The primary responsibility of the full-time position is to work alongside our two full-time cooks preparing seasonal dishes all cooked on site. The Estate garden provides fresh vegetables, salads and herbs.
- Preparing seasonal dishes
- Running the kitchen during busy shifts
- Checking stock levels
- Placing orders
- Enthusiasm, reliability, self-motivation
- A knowledge and love of good food
- An enjoyment and appreciation of locally sourced seasonal ingredients
- Basic baking skills
- An understanding of vegetarian food would be a bonus
- Flexibility regarding working hours is essential