The kitchen team within the Rubens at the Palace Hotel is looking for a Chef de Partie to join its exciting kitchen brigade.
The Rubens at the Palace Hotel is a stunning four star deluxe property located in the heart of London’s Victoria. This wonderful hotel features 161 individually designed bedrooms and suites, an established bar and lounge, two restaurants- one having a 2AA rosette and 9 function rooms where we are offering our guests a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere.
Key responsibilities of the Chef de Partie will include:
- Being able to work in any section requested
- Helping in the day-to-day running of the kitchen
- Doing breakfast when requested on rota
- Ensuring that sections are kept clean, safe and hygienic at all times
- Maintaining high health and safety standards
This is a full-time position with shifts between Monday and Sunday.
The ideal candidate for the Chef de Partie position should:
- Have previous experience within a four or five star hotel or an AA rosette environment
- Have a NVQ Level 1 and 2 or similar
- Be organised whilst working well under pressure
- Be flexible
- Communicate effectively in English
- Be eligible to work in the UK
The Chef de Partie will receive £20,000 per annum and has excellent progression opportunities within renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection Benefits:
- 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays, which increases with years of service
- Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection and The Travel Corporation
- Season ticket loan after 6 months service
- Salary exchange schemes, such as childcare vouchers and cycle-to work scheme
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and is recognised as number 8 of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For 2014. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full career potential! We are also proud to be recognised with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People – the first company to gain this award on a worldwide basis.
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org