Are you a hard-working, reliable, experienced Chef de Partie who is passionate about delivering high quality food in a busy fast moving kitchen and getting the recognition you deserve?
If so, we are looking for an enthusiastic, Chef de Partie to join and complement our well established service team of chefs and support staff to display their exceptional flair and creative culinary talents, working in a prestigious and wonderfully located hotel that serves the best local fresh food found on its doorstep to an exclusive guest list.
In return we are offering a full-time, permanent contract, with a competitive salary of £24,000 to £26,000 depending on experience and a very substantial and supportive package:-
- Staff meals whilst on duty
- Access to our discounts Portal which provides opportunities to make hundreds of pounds worth of savings each year, across Most UK retailers including your grocery shopping
- 50% discount for you and your family/friends in our restaurants
- 50% discount in our Carne Bay Spa
- Discounted wines
- Enhanced Pension contributions
- Discounted rates of 50% in some of the world’s most exclusive hotels and venues
- Personal development plans
- Hospitality action support, available when you need it
- Some on-site accommodation may be available on request
The Nare Hotel has a moderate-sized brigade who run two kitchens, “The Dining Room” is a more formal five course silver service dining experience and “The Quarterdeck Restaurant”, which has stunning sea views has recently been awarded 2 AA Rosettes. The Quarterdeck serves guests their freshly prepared breakfast, light lunches, and afternoon cream tea. It also offers guests an á la carte menu in the evenings
The successful candidate will have previous experience in:
- Food Preparation
- Creating, Preparing and cooking freshly ordered dishes
- Managing the junior team
- Display the highest standards of food preparation safety regulations and legislation.
- Ensuring a safe working environment
- Assisting the Head Chef with the monitoring and ordering supplies.
- Be prepared to have some input into the hotels menus.
- Driving licence
To find out more or to apply please send an e-mail or your CV to email@example.com