The Royal Air Force Club is a Private Members Club located in London’s Mayfair which offers first-class surroundings to serving and former serving officers of the RAF and Allied Air Forces. Having opened its doors in 1922, the Club’s building is full of history and character. With 110 bedrooms and 10 meeting and banqueting rooms, the Club is a truly hidden gem with modern and elegant interior and facilities.
We are currently recruiting for a Chef de Partie to join our Kitchen team on a full-time basis, 45 hours a week working pattern.
The Club is proud to be a Caterer Top 30 ‘Best Place to Work in Hospitality’ Organisation.
We are also proud to be a London Living Wage employer.
We have an exceptional working environment and offer excellent benefits to the successful candidate.
- Generous Service Charge
- Bespoke Learning
- Fantastic Private Pension Plan
- Recommend a Friend – Earn £500
- Interest Free Travel Ticket Loan
- Perkbox Rewards
- Language Courses
- Complimentary Meals on Duty – Nutritional Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
- Uniforms Dry Cleaned
- Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
- Plenty of Recognition Programmes and Team Events!
- 28 Days Holiday Increasing with Length of Service
The Kitchen team caters for the 10 Banqueting Rooms, and all other F&B operations including the Cowdray Lounge, Dining Room, and the Running House Tavern. We consistently deliver an exceptional food offering to ensure we meet and exceed members and guests expectations.
The ideal Chef de Partie candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a Chef de Partie in a 4/5 star hotel/private members club or similar environment
- Experience of high volume banqueting production
- Passionate about food and has an interest in British cuisine
- A recognized culinary qualification (level 2 or equivalent)
- Desire to train and motivate the kitchen team
- Strong communication skills with the ability to make a positive impact
- The motivation to learn new skills
- A passion to deliver high standards of work paying particular attention to detail
- A real team player with a positive attitude
- A desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to work varying shifts including weekends and public holidays.·
If you are this person, then we would love to hear from you! Apply with a cover letter and latest CV.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application.
Location: Piccadilly (W1J)