Can you take the heat? Chefs needed for Top London Restaurant
This is a FANTASTIC opportunity for Chefs with drive and passion. The food served in this restaurant is amazing, having won several awards and rated in the top 100 places to work in London. With this prestige comes hard work, double shifts, a hot kitchen and challenging culinary tasks.
The ideal candidate will have the below and are essential for this role:
- Strong experience in a kitchen.
- Be passionate about food, be organised, work at speed to keep up with the fast paced nature of the kitchen, as well as a desire to learn.
- Your knowledge of modern European food should be good and you should be of a high standard in HACCP and food hygiene.
Are you ready for it? If so you are the exact person I want to talk to.
- Modern Food
- Amazing suppliers
- High Quality restaurant is looking for a Chef de Partie
- Talented chef brigade run by a very experienced chef
- Daily special and delicious a la carte menu.
- Busy service they are looking for someone with a spark and a determined attitude to learn.
- It sometimes get pretty hectic in the kitchen so you need to be tough skinned and not afraid of hard work
- Passion for food is essential. You will be working in small team so you must be confident to get involved and learn quickly.
- 55 Hours a week – 7 shifts
- Up to £23,000 a year
If you feel that you have what it takes for this role. Please send your CV to Harriet at Change Hospitality.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles: www.thechangegroup.com
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.