This is an Exciting Opportunity as a Head Chef in a restaurant pushing for awards.
- American Smokehouse in central London.
- Running this restaurant you will be in charge of a brigade of around 9 chefs dealing with high levels of covers per week.
- Using the finest ingredients to create an interesting and changing menu.
- Up to £40,000 a year
- Team to train and develop
- 8 Shifts a week
The ideal candidate will have below:
- Strong Financial understanding of running a restaurant
- Several years’ experience running a fine dining kitchen and be comfortable to take charge of the responsibility of maintaining this status.
- Knowledge of international cuisine is vital.
- Be passionate about food, be organised, work at speed to keep up with the fast paced nature of the kitchen, as well as a desire to learn as the potential for career development is huge.
- Your knowledge of meat and American cuisine should be of a good standard and you should be of a high standard in HACCP and food hygiene.
If you feel that you have what it takes for this role. Please send your CV to Harriet at Change Hospitality.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles: www.changegroup.com
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.