WIN A LUXURIOUS HAMPER OF SCOTTISH SALMON & AN ALL EXPENSES PAID TRIP TO THE SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS!
The Chefs’ Forum has joined forces with the Scottish Salmon Producers Organisation to offer you the chance to win a luxurious hamper of the finest Scottish fresh and smoked salmon products, plus a unique, all expenses paid trip to the beautiful Scottish Highlands!
You will spend the day with one of their members and immerse yourself in the incredible environment in which they farm. Experience the trip of a lifetime and see for yourself the exceptional care and welfare standards to which the fish are raised.
Scottish farmed salmon is raised in the cool, clear waters of the country’s rugged west coast and islands. It’s the UK’s number one food export and in just 50 years, has become the UK consumers’ fish of choice. Rich in nutrients, essential Omega-3 fatty acids and high quality protein, it also has a low carbon footprint and the best ‘feed in to food out’ conversion rate of any major animal protein. We know consumers love Scottish salmon but we want to hear from YOU, our Chefs’ Forum Members, THE Professionals.
Click HERE to complete our brief survey and enter this fantastic competition!
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is Red Cherry (Bristol) Ltd t/a The Chefs’ Forum.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Red Cherry (Bristol) Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter and www.thechefsforum.co.uk
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Friday 14th August 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.The prize is as follows: a luxurious hamper of the finest Scottish fresh and smoked salmon products, plus a unique, all expenses paid trip to the beautiful Scottish Highlands for two people.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by telephone and/or email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Red Cherry (Bristol) Ltd and not to any other party.