The Future of Hospital Kitchens Seminar #2
The next steps every hospital kitchen should take.
Why all hospital caterers, chefs, nutritionists, kitchen planners and designers must attend:
A combination of new technology, new hospitals and new hospital kitchen thinking has changed the way food will be served to those in and visiting hospitals for many years to come.
There has never been a better time to be aware of the opportunities in hospital catering as it prepares itself for a bright future.
From diet and nutrition to changes in menu formation the time is now for hospitals to up the ante and by harnessing new technology a new dawn is now possible.
The future of hospital kitchens is the meeting of minds of industry leaders to create hives of talent and new thinking within the sector. To this end, The Chefs’ Forum has assembled a key panel of experts to address every conceivable detail over two hours.
The event will be hosted by The Chefs’ Forum’s Founder, Catherine Farinha and Director of Education, Neil Rippington and will explore, among other things:
- Progress report – The NHS Hospital Food Review six months on
- Food to Go – The Changing Landscape
- Hydration and Nutrition in Hospital Menus – New culinary thinking that embraces health
- Staffing tomorrow’s kitchens and training requirements – why it’s so important to enable chefs with the right equipment and space.
- Adapting kitchens for the future – Key advice
- Hospital culinary talent and why it is winning awards
The seminar is the fifth in a series of sector-specific seminars in association with The Chefs’ Forum to gain valuable market insight to fine-tune RATIONAL’s approach to servicing stakeholders, tailor-made to their individual requirements.
Delegates can register FREE to attend the event on the 20th October between 3pm-5pm by emailing: email@example.com