voco St David’s Cardiff are looking for Executive Chef to join our expanding Team.
voco St Davids Cardiff Hotel is a landmark luxury five star hotel on Cardiff Bay, and Hosts iconic architecture, the award winning Marine Spa and destination dining.
We’re looking for an Executive Chef to lead and inspire our enthusiastic and talented brigade to deliver a memorable culinary experience throughout our restaurants and bars for our guests, you will be the leader of the food operation working closely with the senior management team
You will have a passion for excellent food and embrace our voco culture which allows individuals to be themselves and offers room for growth.
As Executive Chef you will direct all kitchen activities from menu design to team development and leading a high performing team across multiple outlets.
You will deliver a quality product without the fuss and ensure the food offering remains relevant and compelling, whilst managing food cost, payroll and purchasing.
Executive Chefs, receive some great perks including:
- Up to £45,000 per year, Bonus and Great IHG Perks!
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
- Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent employee recognition programmes
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform Provided
- Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
As Executive Chef you will ideally have previous 4/5 star hotel experience and exceptional leadership and man management skills.
If you’re looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, IHG is the company for you!
All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including Days, Evenings, Weekends and Bank Holidays
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Executive Chef, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
Apply now: CLICK HERE