At the Cornish Sea Salt Company we hand harvest our pure and natural sea salt straight from the waters off Cornwall’s Lizard Peninsula.
Since our launch 7 years ago, Cornish Sea Salt is recognised as the fastest growing sea salt brand in the sector with national distribution amongst all the major UK multiple grocers. Sales have also been growing rapidly in outher sectors including manufacturing, foodservice and export. Cornish Sea Salt is now sold to over 30 countries worldwide.
With our expansion certain ares are proving impossible for us to continues to develop on a light management touch. One of these key areas is UK Wholesale. This is a diverse sector, from the small sub £1 million regional wholesaler to the likes of Brakes and Bidvest. Within this one of the main areas of focus will be Foodservice.
Due to our continuing growth, we are now looking to recruit a UK Wholesale National Account Manager.
- Identify and engage with key wholesale partners in the UK with the aim of making Cornish Sea Salt the chef’s product of choice.
- Understand and manage existing accounts to fulfil their potential with existing and new end customers.
- Develop market data for key customers to help influence partners sales strategy.
- To identify and develop new opportunities.
- To hit all KPI’s set in line with the annual budget, margin expectations and personal objectives.
- Development and implementation of promotional activities and material to drive sales.
- Attending UK/International Trade and Consumer shows on behalf of Cornish Sea Salt and partners.
- Actively engage in developing the company’s strategic plans.
- Reporting weekly and quarterly to the directors on sales and sales pipeline.
You will report to the Sales Director and work closely with the Head of UK Sales to deliver regional objectives and initiatives.
The Candidate should:
- Be a passionate and committed individual with a strong drive for results.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment is essential.
- Have experience and understanding of the wholesale channel, ideally foodservice.
- Have a minimum of 1 years National Account Management experience.
- Have determination to achieve and a willingness to continually learn.
- Be a Foodie!
- Live within commuting distance of the head office in Helston (TR13)
The role will involve a reasonable amount of travel as companies in this sector respond to the personal touch. We will of course offer a travel/car allowance.
Your time will be divided between working out of the head office and travelling nationally as required.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is the 24th July 2015