Flying Fish Seafoods is proud to supply high quality fish to distinctive restaurants and hotels throughout the South of England and London.
Our pledge is simple. We source the finest and freshest fish directly from Cornwall’s best fishermen and deliver it straight to the restaurant’s door.
Here in Cornwall, we are lucky enough to have some of the UK’s richest and most varied fish and shellfish supplies.
We source our fish daily from local markets in Looe, Brixham, Newlyn and Plymouth, as well as speciality products from Scotland and Rungis market in Paris. Our overnight delivery service means we can offer some of the freshest produce available in today’s market.
Flying Fish is absolutely committed to quality. We strive to provide our customers with the finest fish and shellfish Cornwall has to offer, sustainably sourced and expertly selected.
Experienced Sales Person required for busy high quality sea food supplier in mid Cornwall.
This position is full time, 7.30 am until 4.30 pm, 5 days a week.
Must be passionate about food and knowledgeable about fish.
You will have the following attributes:
- Possess a good telephone manner.
- Liaise with customers to ensure sale of products in an appropriate and profitable manner.
- Good negotiating skills and be able to up-sell and promote further business.
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge of fish species, their seasonality, availability and preparation methods.
- Methodical, have good communication and time management skills.
- Work in harmony with other team members.
Please forward C. V. with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our website for more information about us: www.flyingfishseafoods.co.uk