HEAD PASTRY CHEF – GROVE OF NARBERTH
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join the Grove Narberth as Head Pastry Chef working under the immensely talented Executive Chef Douglas Balish. Douglas joined the Grove in May 2019 having earnt and retained a Michelin star and 4 AA rosettes at his previous establishment.
The Grove was awarded 5 stars and AA Hotel of the Year Wales 2019/20, establishing itself as one of the leading luxury hotels and restaurants in Wales. The Grove is set in the stunning Pembrokeshire countryside looking on to the Preseli Hills. The restaurant has held 3 AA Rosettes since 2014.
A successful candidate will ideally have:
- Exceptional pastry section experience at Michelin star and/or 4/5 AA Rosette level.
- A passion for sharing knowledge and skills with more junior members.
- Excellent leadership skills with a calm mature approach.
- Clear passion for the industry and food.
- Natural ability as a pastry chef with outstanding attention for detail.
- Real ambition to succeed at the highest level.
- Dedicated and excellent team player.
What we offer you:
The Grove offers an excellent working environment in one of the most stunning parts of the UK with the world-famous Pembrokeshire Coastal National Park on its doorstep.
The successful candidates will be joining a business with a strong family philosophy and a highly experienced award-winning team driving for the highest standards of food and service.
- An excellent package of up to 37k including tronc is available for an exceptional candidate.
- Help finding accommodation.
- Pension scheme.
- Generous staff discounts at The Grove and its sister business Coast – Saundersfoot and Beach House Oxwich.
- Discounted rates to Pride of Britain Hotels and through Welsh rarebits.
- Annual staff rewards scheme.
If you are interested in this role then please forward a covering letter and CV to Oliver, our Group HR Manager at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!