Thornbury Castle is looking for a Junior Sous Chef with a hardworking attitude and a passion for producing outstanding dishes with only fresh and local ingredients. We are looking for someone with an outgoing personality and must have Rosette, Michelin or Fine Dining experience to work closely with our Head Chef.
Who are we?
Thornbury Castle is a hotel steeped in history, surrounded by unspoiled grounds on the edge of the Cotswolds.
- Already have experience of successfully cooking at Junior Sous level or Chef de Partie for a minimum of 2 years?
- Enjoy being busy and can work well under pressure during service
- Want to work with a team of relaxed professionals in a stunning historical location
- Are you a team player and have the skills to develop and get the most out of your team?
- Confident with a keen eye for detail
- Committed to good Food Hygiene and Health and Safety practices
- A glass half full rather than half empty sort of person
- Keen to develop a career in a unique and creative hotel company
We already have a great brigade in place so if you feel you tick our boxes we would love to hear from you.
Staff benefits include;
- Competitive salary Circa £21,500 dependent on experience
- Excellent share of tips & service charge
- Fun working environment
- Membership of hotel leisure club
- Discounted spa treatments
- Discounted stays at Luxury Family Hotel properties
- 50% discount off Food & Beverage
- Internal transfers and career development within LFH Group
- Excellent training and development plan
- Meals on Duty
- 28 days annual leave
- Uniforms on duty for customer face to face roles
- Onsite staff parking
Only candidates legally eligible to work in the UK need apply. Please check out the hotel location as transport is limited, own car is advisable and parking is available. Please note this is not a live-in position.www.thornburycastle.co.uk
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, however on occasion, due to overwhelming response we may be unable to reply to every application individually. Therefore, if you do not hear from us within two weeks, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.