The Pickled Radish in Cardiff & Bridgend is an award winning welsh restaurant with a modern style of cuisine.
Everything is made fresh from our ice cream to our bread, one of two pickled radish restaurants with the other based in vale of Glamorgan
Our food style is very contemporary with a relaxed fine dining approach, which is very popular these days.
We use local suppliers & work closely with our head chefs to devise menus and give our chefs a chance to showcase their signature dishes on a chef suggests menu.
We open 6 days a week.
We are looking for two talented Sous Chefs (one for Cardiff and one for Bridgend) to help keep the high standard we already have and someone to bring their own unique style and creative eye for detail.
We are looking for someone who is:
- self starter
- “can do” attitude
- good inspirational leader
- fully HACCP compliant
- good understanding of health and safety in the workplace
- food hygiene certificate
- financially competent
In return we will offer:
- competitive salary of up to 25k per year + bonus performance related pay
- cool chefs uniform with real London look!
- 28 days holiday
- huge career progression within the company
- chance to create a reputation for your self
Interviews will be held at our Cardiff office.
Immediate start available for the right person – please send us your CV now!