Woolley Grange Hotel is looking a talented Sous Chef, looking for a new and exciting challenge. We are looking for a chef preferably with Rosette experience and with a passionate approach to work. Someone with the ability to always remaining calm, friendly and work with a smile. The right personality is just as important as experience working in a Kitchen of Rosette level. Must be a team player, working closely with our Head Chef to motivate, train and develop the Kitchen brigade.
Who are we?
From a fairy tale castle to a quintessentially English manor house, Luxury Family Hotels offers affordable escapes in some of England’s finest country house hotels. With eight distinctive and delightful hideaways to choose from, our guests are spoilt for choice. Our food style is modern British with some classical references. Woolley Grange Hotel is a beautiful Jacobean Manor house surrounded by 14 acres of stunning grounds near Bradford-on-Avon.
- Already have experience of successfully cooking at Sous level or Experienced Junior Sous Chef looking for the next step up?
- Enjoy being busy and can work well under pressure during service
- Want to work with a team of relaxed professionals in a stunning location
- Are you a team player and have the skills to develop and get the most out of your team?
- Confident with a keen eye for detail
- Committed to good Food Hygiene and Health and Safety practices
- A glass half full rather than half empty sort of person
- Flexible to work hours as determined by the business, shifts include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Staff benefits include;
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Excellent share of tips & service charge
- Fun working environment
- Membership of hotel leisure club
- Discounted spa treatments
- Discounted stays at Luxury Family Hotel properties
- 50% discount off Food & Beverage
- Internal transfers and career development within LFH Group
- Excellent training and development plan
- Meals on Duty
- 28 days annual leave
- Uniforms on duty for customer face to face roles
- Onsite staff parking
Only candidates legally eligible to work in the UK need apply. The hotel location is on the outskirts of Bath in Bradford on Avon so please check out the hotel location as transport is limited.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, however on occasion, due to overwhelming response we may be unable to reply to every application individually. Therefore, if you do not hear from us within two weeks, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.