WHO ARE WE:
Sam’s Riverside is a new restaurant and bar located on the north bank of the River Thames overlooking Hammersmith Bridge, in west London.
The restaurant will be focused on a British, European influenced menu, working with some of the best suppliers and farmers from all over the British Isles and we will be focused on working with the best seasonal produce available.
We are looking for passionate and talented Chef de Parties, to join our brigade of 20 chefs.
As a Chef de Partie, you will work closely with the Head Chef , Senior Sous and Junior Sous Chefs and hold a key role in day to day operation of Sam’s Riverside. You will be passionate about working with the finest, freshest ingredients and in delivering quality dishes and products, thoughtfully created by the Head Chef, Harvey Trollope.
- Preference to anyone who has luxury hotel as well as Rosette/ Michelin restaurant background
- Minimum one year of experience in a Chef de Partie role in a fine dining establishment
- A good, team orientated attitude
- A stable work history
- An organised approach to your role and prioritise effectively to ensure the smooth running of your section
- Sharing your knowledge and supporting in the training and development of the Demi and Commis Chefs in the brigade
- Exceptional team player with excellent communication skills and have a key focus on detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented chef who is ready on to take a new challenge within an outstanding brigade and to develop your career.
If you are a Chef de Partie or a Demi Chef de Partie, looking for a new and exciting role this could be the job you’ve been looking for.
- Minimum £10.00 per hour
- 28 days holiday
- 48 hour working week for all – but if you want to work more hours we are happy if you are.
- High Quality Family Meals whilst on Duty
- 50% off total bill in restaurant for up to 4 people, once a month.
- Complimentary Employment Anniversary Meal: Every 12 months, for 2 people
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Membership of Hospitality Action
- Working in an exciting and fast paced new opening.