The Adande Refrigerated Drawer system was the brainchild of two consulting design engineers who were frequently asked by chefs working on North Sea oil & gas rigs to provide fridges and freezers that would hold temperature. With staff on the rigs being fed day and night, the fridge & freezer doors were in constant use. With chefs working 24/7, the problem of cold air falling out on each door opening was leading to food spoiling and being thrown out – a very expensive hobby for any caterer!
Adande are looking for a Regional Sales Manager for the London and South East area.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate, excitable and driven sales person with knowledge of the foodservice and catering equipment sector.
• Candidates will ideally have field sales experience. However passion for the industry and determination to succeed is essential.
• Experience in catering equipment or food service sales is desired, in particular candidates with a chef qualification or catering experience who is looking to get into sales.
• Candidates must be able to work autonomously but also as part of a larger team.
• Candidates should ideally have operated within a business to business sales role.
• Candidates must be successful and driven in creating new business.
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com