The Rubens at the Palace Hotel, part of Red Carnation Hotel Collection, is a stunning four star deluxe property located in the heart of London’s Victoria. This wonderful Hotel features 161 individually designed bedrooms and suites, an established bar, two restaurants and several function rooms where we are offering our guests a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere.
We are currently looking for a Pastry Chef de Partie to join the team within the pastry kitchen.
Key responsibilities of the Pastry Chef de Partie will include:
- Producing daily desserts for the Old Masters Restaurant
- Producing daily desserts for the 2 AA Rosette Library Restaurant
- Producing daily afternoon tea items
- VIP canapés and petit fours
- Ensuring that the Pastry kitchen is kept clean, safe and hygienic at all times
The ideal candidate for the Pastry Chef de Partie position will have previous experience in a similar role within a busy four star hotel kitchen. We are looking for someone who has attention to detail, is enthusiastic, passionate and hard working who can communicate effectively in English.
The Pastry Chef de Partie will receive up to £24,000 per annum depending on experience and has excellent progression opportunities within renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within a Food and Beverage environment and the Hotel industry.
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection Benefits:
- 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays, which increases with years of service
- Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection and The Travel Corporation
- Season ticket loan after 6 months service
- Salary exchange schemes, such as childcare vouchers and cycle-to work scheme
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and is recognised as number 8 of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For 2014. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full career potential! We are also proud to be recognised with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People – the first company to gain this award on a worldwide basis.
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org