Wood Chester will be opening later this year at the brand new Hotel Indigo in Chester. Wood Chester’s Chef Patron is MasterChef 2015 winner Simon Wood’s and Wood Chester will offer high end fine dining in relaxed unintimidating surroundings.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced chefs to join our highly motivated and focused Kitchen Brigade, to produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients.
DO YOU HAVE…
- Good time keeping
- Good motivational skills
- An Excellent eye for detail
- The ability to learn with a great team ethic
At Wood the ethos is about a team with great people, quality service and exceptional food. Our people are crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility
Package and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Discounted room rates for you, friends and family
- Discounted food and beverages when staying at the hotel
- Cycle to work scheme, Child car vouchers, HSF and various other Company benefits
- Workplace pension
In line with the requirements of The Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.