Kricket are coming to Bristol! We are currently looking for a head chef to open our brand new delivery kitchen.
We are looking for a passionate candidate that wants to develop their skillset, is ready for a challenge and is ambitious. Experience in Indian cuisine is ideal but not necessary – training will be provided for successful candidates with the help of two of our experienced Kricket chefs. Above all, the successful candidate is someone that understands and values the highest standards of service and is passionate about delivering consistently great experiences to our guests.
As head chef, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the kitchen including the preparation and presentation of our signature Kricket dishes. We are looking for someone that will fit into our Kricket culture – teamwork, ambition and inclusiveness. The ideal candidate will have experience in a busy kitchen, work well within a team and be able to deal with all aspects of the kitchen operation.
What we bring
- Guaranteed 40 hours minimum.
- £100 John Lewis voucher for every anniversary
- 50% Family and friends discount across the Group
- Performance incentives & bonus
- A young growing company with great staff retention
- Hospitality Action scheme for every employee
- Loyalty rewards including extra holidays
- Kricket has a fantastic reputation, having recently retained our Michelin Bib Gourmand
This is a great opportunity to join a developing brand and grow with us!