HEAD WAITER – COAST
Coast has quickly established itself as one of the leading restaurants in Wales set right on the golden sandy beach at Coppet Hall near Saundersfoot in Pembrokeshire. The restaurant was AA Restaurant of the Year for Wales in 2016 and has won numerous awards and accolades including being in the top five sea food restaurants 2019 for the caterer. We are also fortunate that given its stunning coastal location it is also regularly listed as one of the best restaurants with a view in the world.
Coast has recently appointed a new Head Chef, Fred Clapperton who earnt and retained a Michelin star at his previous establishment in Surrey. Fred and the team are now looking for a dedicated and ambitious Head Waiter to join the front of house team.
A successful candidate will ideally have:
- A clear passion to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Sound experience at 3 AA rosette or Michelin environment.
- Knowledge of world wine, sprits and cocktails.
- Be well organised with good attention to detail.
- A genuine and sincere nature.
- Smart presentation and a friendly yet professional personality.
- A resilient nature and ability to work under pressure.
- A strong team work ethic.
What we offer:
We offer an excellent working environment right on Coppet Hall Beach within the world famous Pembrokeshire Coastal National Park. The successful candidates will be joining a business with a strong family philosophy and a highly experienced award winning team driving for the highest standards of food and service.
- Package of over £28,000 including a share of tronc.
- Generous staff discounts at Coast and sister properties Grove of Narberth and Beach House Oxwich.
- Access to staff rate at Grove of Narberth and friend and family rate.
- And other benefits.
If so, we would love to hear from you. Please forward applications with a covering letter and CV’s to our Group HR Manager Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!