Haute Montagne are looking for the incredible chefs to join our team for the upcoming winter season in Switzerland and Austria.
As a Super–Luxury Chalet Chef, you will be responsible for producing breakfasts, afternoon teas, canapés, evening meals, and occasional lunches in a six to 14-person luxury chalet.
Haute Montagne service is completely tailored to fit the guests’ requirements and means that, as a dedicated chef, you will have the opportunity to display your culinary creativity.
It is your responsibility to adhere to the guests’ needs and provide a service which exceeds their expectations.
Working as part of a team, you will have to manage a budget and be responsible for purchasing chalet supplies, mostly from local catering suppliers, as well as any additional shopping.
We work with the very best suppliers in each resorts so you will have access to the finest produce.
- Applicants must have a recognised catering qualification (e.g. City & Guilds 7061/2, NVQ level 3 or equivalent), with at least 4 years’ post-qualification experience in professional kitchens preferably 1 Michelin star standard or similar
- We expect you to be resourceful and able to think on your feet, adapting to constantly changing surroundings and situations
- Personality, ability, and a love for the mountains are all essentials
- Full driving licence
- No visible tattoos
- British, EU, or Swiss passport holders only.
- We would also like to see photos of your great food to support your application. Maybe you have an Instagram page or website showcasing your talent?
Very competitive salary, accommodation, industry leading training course, ski pass, ski/board equipment hire for the season, insurance including heli rescue, top quality uniform and travel expenses.