Do you know your samphire from your sorrel? Your soufflé from your sponge? Do you have as much flair crushing as you do cutting a chiffonade?
Well get that CV as spotless as your section! Harvey Nichols is currently looking to recruit talented and passionate people for our fabulous kitchens! We currently have an oppportunity for a Chef de Partie in our Birmingham Restaurant.
Harvey Nichols is renowned for pushing the boundaries and we want you to not only be able to create beautiful and stylish dishes, but also to assist in running our kitchens smoothly and with panache.
Requirements for the role:
- You must have a high attention to detail
- A passion for quality produce and service with culinary expertise.
- You will hold sound experience in a busy environment,
- Be comfortable in working to high volumes and a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and be a team player.
- Be able to demonstrate the maintenance of high standards of food preparation and service.
What we offer:
- 28 days holiday including bank holiday allowance
- Up to 30% discount off all full- priced Harvey Nichols clothing, make-up, accessories & much more
- Generous clothing allowance
- 30% discount off food and drinks across Harvey Nichols Restaurants and Bars
- A generous clothing allowance
- Staff meals
- Employee recognition schemes
- Season Ticket loan after 6 months service
- Free staff social events
- Excellent opportunities for transfer and promotion across the group
- A vast range of learning and development programmes
If you believe an overcooked Chateaubriand is more tragic that your house being in flames….then send us your CV.