Deep in the heart of the South West, nestled within the exquisite surroundings of the British countryside with views that reach across to Wales, is Berwick Lodge – a hidden secret just waiting to be discovered.
Elegant style has been combined with historic richness to form a luxury country manor hotel with 14 individually designed rooms and an award-winning fine dining restaurant.
Would you like to be a Demi Chef de Partie on our pastry section in a high quality, relaxed kitchen working with great produce, to produce exceptional desserts and afternoon tea cakes. Working with a roux scholar who is keen to nurture and develop young talent.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes to the correct specifications
- Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you
- Helping the Sous Chef and Head Chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
Salary 16k-16.5k, 48 plus tronc, hours over 5 days.