We have a new opening for a Commis Chef to join our fabulous team, so please do read on for more information.
Situated in the Garden of England, I’ll Be Mother is a highly reputable Kent-based independent restaurant company. We have four unique restaurants, designed to offer intimate and rustic dining experiences to all those that come through the door.
We are dedicated to creating meaningful places from shared loves that memorably bring us together. Each restaurant holds its own character, set against an array of naturally beautiful backdrops. From the expansive perimeters of the English vineyard at The Swan Wine Kitchen, to the sweeping views and terrace seating of The Beacon, I’ll Be Mother promises authenticity and ambience at every table.
We are searching for friendly, enthusiastic and talented individuals to join the family. If you are looking for a fast-paced and creative working environment, that places quality and integrity as absolute priority, we would love to hear from you.
Firstly, your benefits as a Commis Chef:
- Discount on food & drink in all our wonderful venues for you and your friends/family – The Beacon, The Swan, The Twenty Six, Kingdom.
- 28 Days paid holiday.
- Exciting annual team events.
- Different training opportunities.
- Long term career opportunities and progression.
- Opportunity to work with a passionately growing restaurant group.
The successful Commis Chef will undertake the following duties:
- Basic cooking skills with the desire to learn new culinary skills.
- Passion, enthusiasm and creativity in the kitchen.
- The ability to adhere to food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- Someone that can work under pressure in a fast-paced and busy kitchen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Maintaining an organised and clean kitchen.
- Helpful and friendly.
- Team and customer focussed with great communication skills.
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn.
- A team player but also have the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Able to follow guidelines and remain calm under pressure.
**Please ensure your eligibility to work in the UK before applying.
** We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.