Chewton Glen is a true English original. From the unique 72 bedrooms including 14 one of a kind Treehouses, to the award-winning, brand new spa and state of the art James Martin cookery school, it has an abundance of ways to revive your senses. The blissful 130 acres of woodland are home to an indoor and outdoor tennis centre, a 9-hole golf course, heritage orchard, 70 working beehives, a walled kitchen garden, croquet lawn and more.
Key responsibilities for Chef de Partie:
• Assisting the Head Chef during each service ensuring dishes are prepared to the highest standards
• Working in unison with the chef’s brigade while serving breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
• Being a key part of the team serving various hotel outlets, including the hotel’s main restaurant and terrace, private events and pool bar
• To liaise with the Sous Chef and Head Chef with reference to possible improvements on dishes and service.
What’s in it for you?
• Service charge on top of your monthly salary
• Accommodation available if required
• Friends and Family rate at Iconic Luxury Hotels