We are a Primary School based in West London recently rated Outstanding by Ofsted. We pride ourselves on giving children nutritious lunches that they enjoy and sets them up for the rest of their working day.
We are looking for a Chef supervising two kitchen assistants and a kitchen porter, reporting directly to the Headteacher.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who likes children and is passionate about cooking. You would be cooking for approx. 200 children plus 20 staff. You would need to be able to cook exciting meals that meet nutritional standards within a budget, plan recipes and be able to accommodate children with dietary needs. You would need to be a team player and have the flexibility to meet the demands of a busy kitchen.
- Working hours are 8.30am – 2.30pm Monday to Friday School Term Time Only with up to five staff training days per year.
- Previous experience of working as a chef as well as holding a current Food Hygiene Qualification is essential.
- Visits to the school are encouraged; please call the school to arrange your visit.
Application packs are available from:
The Good Shepherd RC Primary School
Gayford Road, London W12 9BY
Tel: 020 8743 5060
Closing Date: 12.00 noon Monday 3rd November 2014. Application packs will only be available up until Friday 24th October
Interviews: Week commencing 10th November 2014.
- Scale 5 Point 22 – 25, 30 Hours per Week
- 44 Weeks per annum
- Salary £21,322.00 – £23,091.00 per annum
Required for November 2014
Good Shepherd Catholic Primary School is dedicated to safeguarding of children. This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Check.