Old Down Manor is one of the leading venues in Bristol. It rests in an idyllic location with breath taking panoramic views across the river Severn to the brooding Black Mountains beyond. Approached via a tree lined avenue the magnificent Victorian gothic Manor House sits amidst 60 acres of beautiful formal gardens, grazing land, and age old woodland.
Old Down Manor are currently recruiting a Chef de Partie to join their brigade. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to progress their career.
- Competent short order cook with basic knowledge, keen and eager to work in all areas of cooking.
- Work with ingredients from our gardens and meat bred from our livestock.
- We do everything from butchering to baking.
- We use new tricks. We use old tricks.
- We are in the business of delighting our customers each and every time.
- Own transport is a bonus but not essential.
- Immediate start.
Please send your CV to Chris Wicks: firstname.lastname@example.org