Holm is the fourth restaurant from the team behind successful London restaurants, Salon, Levan and Larry’s.
Holm is inspired by nature and our surroundings in the beautiful South West of England. We are driven by provenance, sustainability and warm hospitality. Our aim is serve delicious food and drink in a casual yet refined environment.
The CDPs are responsible for running a section in the Holm Kitchen (Sauce, Garnish, Larder, Pastry) on a day to day basis. They will contribute to ordering, stock takes and management of their section, as well as having the responsibility of completing mise en place and executing dishes perfectly day in day out.
Duties, Responsibilities and Requirements
- Running their section on a day to day basis.
- Maintain an exceptionally high standard of mise en place and cookery.
- Support in the development of and training of junior/new members of the team.
- Assist in stock management, storage and rotation.
- Maintain a safe and hygienic kitchen environment.
- Ensure minimal waste on their section and throughout the kitchen.
- Be aware of ingredients and sundry costs.
- Support junior members of the kitchen team.
Food, Preparation and Service
- Cook and serve food of the highest quality at all times.
- Maintain exceptionally high levels of mise en place at all times.
- Maintain the highest levels of cleanliness and order in the kitchen.
Health and Safety
- Maintain an exceptionally hygienic work space at all times.
- Good understanding of Health & Safety regimes in the workplace.
- Experience working with strict Health & Hygiene regimes.
- Full understanding of food controls.
- Basic Food Hygiene Level 2.
- Keep up to date with current food trends.
- Support junior members of staff.
- Be self-motivated and full of initiative.
- Be a team player who works collaboratively with the kitchen team.
- Demonstrate desire to continually improve.
Successful candidates will receive the following benefits:
- Highly competitive salaries
- Sensible hours, accommodating of family and personal commitments
- 28 days holiday per year, increasingly annually
- 50% staff discount across all of our restaurants
- Annual bonuses
- Cost price wine (plus VAT)
- Training and mentorship
- Regular team building events
- The support of a progressive, forward thinking organisation