Are you a dedicated Chef De Partie not getting the progression that you deserve?
We are looking for Chef De Parties ready to work in a company that recognises and acknowledges your achievements and aspirations. A highly reputable, expanding group in the hospitality and catering industry with excellent staff retention is looking for passionate chefs with personality and drive to join their teams, serving high quality Modern European food to the masses.
* Work/life balance: Five straight shifts=50 hour contracts
* Excellent benefits scheme: Including discounted rates company wide, recognition scheme and staff meals
* Regular promotion opportunities: Either in house or across their award winning sites
* Attractive salary package: £24,300-£26,500 + quarterly tronc bonus
* Modern European cuisine: with inspiration from France, Austria and Hungary
This is a company that truly cares about its reputation, both by guests and employees. The successful candidate will possess great skills in high volume, high quality food with the ability to run a section, with personality!
If you feel that you have what it takes for this Chef De Partie role in London, please send your CV to Abi at Change!