A high end events company that work with prestigious clients is looking for a talented events Sous Chef to be number 2 in charge of the events.
- The role is very hands on as you will need to ensure that mise en place is ready for the events, of which there can often be several.
- The hours for this role will vary depending on the demands of business so you should be willing to be flexible.
- The role will be mostly ensuring that the kitchen runs smoothly, that menus are develops and that all events run at a high standard expected of this company
- Brilliant Reputation within the London Events industry
- Great Company to work for- Huge Perks
- Salary is £30000 plus overtime which can be up to £10,000 a year
- Mostly 7-5 during the week with 2 evenings and occasional Saturdays.
A Sous Chef you will be expected:
- To be able to hold your own in the kitchen in the absence of the head chef.
- Experience in High end events
- The ideal candidate will have Volume and fine dining experience and have been an events sous chef for at least two years.
- You need to be passionate about food, be organised, work at speed to keep up with the fast paced nature of the kitchen, as well as a desire to learn.
- Your knowledge of modern European food should be good and you should be of a high standard in HACCP and food hygiene.
If you feel that you have what it takes for this role. Please send your CV to Harriet at Change Hospitality – firstname.lastname@example.org
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.