Change Hospitality are looking for an experienced Head Chef with fine dining and 2/3 AA Rosette background (ideally Michelin experience previously) cooking traditional French cuisine with modern presentation. The Head Chef will in charge of this reputable kitchen based in Mayfair and will report directly into the owner.
The role involves day to day running of the kitchen and holding the brigade of 10 chefs. The Head Chef will be expected to inspire the team to cook at consistently high standards for up to 200 covers daily, pushing for higher standards and be collectively proud of what is delivered.
Salary is competitive circa £60,000 per year.
Working 7/8 shifts per week, but must have flexible attitude when required.
The Head Chef will enjoy creative input in menu development, and be an integral part of the management team.
- Currently working as Head Chef with extensive management experience previously
- Classic French culinary background
- Must show longevity and commitment to previous employers
- Have refined cooking skills to 2/3 AA Rosette level (Michelin background advantageous)
- Show leadership and management skills from people to financials and paperwork / BOH admin
- Strong communicator, organizer
- Eligible to live & work in the UK with no restrictions
This is a fantastic opportunity to shine and make your mark in a supportive environment. PLEASE APPLY ASAP IF YOU ARE SUITABLE OR WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE! Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles: www.thechangegroup.com
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.