We are looking for a Sous Chef for a lovely central London Restaurant.
The role will be working in a small brigade serving Modern European cuisine that is produce focused.
This job is a fantastic opportunity; just look at all the perks:
- High Quality restaurant with produce sourced from the best UK suppliers, seasonality is key for the head chef and owner
- Talented chef brigade who have a passion for creating great food
- Run by a very experienced chef who has held rosettes previously
- Daily specials and a delicious A La Carte menu the scope to learn is huge
- 55 Hours a week – only 7 shifts
- £29,000 a year
The ideal candidate will have the below
- Past experience in a similar role as a Sous Chef- or have been a junior sous chef for quite some time
- Good knife skills
- Be passionate about food, be organised, work at speed to keep up with the fast paced nature of the kitchen, as well as a desire to learn.
Your knowledge of modern European food should be good and you should be of a high standard in HACCP and food and personal hygiene.
If you feel that you have what it takes for this role. Please send your CV to Harriet at Change Hospitality.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles: www.thechangegroup.co.uk
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.