We are now looking for an ambitious chef talent who is passionate about food and bespoke events. This individual will be able to develop seasonal and bespoke menus including Canapes, small plates/bowls, food stall and dinners.
This Senior Creative Chef must have their finger on the pulse of the food world incorporating the freshest new trends into their Michelin level plating and food quality. The Senior Creative chef would operate with the Head chef to ensure the companies vision is adhered too throughout the production and event process.
Senior Creative Chef Benefits;
* Basic Salary of £40,000 pa
* One of the most prestigious positions in the Events World.
* North West London location
* Based of 48 hours contract with seasonal flexibility to demand
* Fresh-produce focused, seasonal menus
What we need from you:
* Previous experience as a Head/Sous Chef at a Michelin Standard
* Previous minimum 2 year experience in an Events Kitchen
* Strong communication skills
* Concrete Knowledge of Finance and BOH Controls
* Excellent Organisational and Logistical skills
* Passport and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of reference contact details or written references
* National Insurance Number and bank details
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the Hospitality and Catering Industry.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference Senior Creative Chef in the subject line of your email.
Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.