Bramble Ski are looking for the very best chefs displaying ultimate talent to join our team for the upcoming winter season in Switzerland, Austria and France.
As a Chalet Chef, you will be responsible for producing breakfasts, afternoon teas, canapés, and evening meals in a six to 14-person luxury chalet.
Bramble Ski service is tailored to fit the customers’ needs and means that, as a dedicated chef, you will have the opportunity to display your culinary creativity.
It is your responsibility to adhere to the customers’ needs and provide a service which lives up to their expectations.
Working as part of a team, you will have to manage a budget and be responsible for purchasing chalet supplies, mostly from local catering suppliers, as well as any additional shopping.
We work with the very best suppliers in each resorts so you will have access to the finest produce.
- Applicants must have a recognised catering qualification (e.g. City & Guilds 7061/2, NVQ level 3 or equivalent), with at least 2 years’ post-qualification experience in professional kitchens preferably to a 3 AA rosette / 1 Michelin star standard or similar
- We expect you to be resourceful and able to think on your feet, adapting to constantly changing surroundings and situations
- Personality, ability, and a love for the mountains are all essentials
- Full driving licence
- No visible tattoos
- British, EU, or Swiss passport holders only. If applying for France, we can only accept UK passport holders currently
- We would also like to see photos of your great food to support your application. Maybe you have an Instagram page or website showcasing your talent?
Very competitive salary, accommodation, industry leading training course, ski pass, ski/board equipment hire for the season, insurance including heli rescue, top quality uniform and travel expenses.