Our award-winning Head Chef Jon Los, prepares fresh, and contemporary cuisine, from locally sourced produce.
His focus is to prepare everything fresh, from the bread to the ice-cream, and emphasis is on utilising free range and sustainable produce as much as possible within his menus, sourced from the Estate and surrounding grounds.
The Mulberry restaurant offers two dining experiences -A La Carte menu for those wishing to experience our imaginative and creative dishes or the Mulberry conservatory with sun terrace for our more informal All Day Dining Menu.
- You will be joining an established and highly successful team.
- You will be passionate about working with the finest, freshest ingredients and in delivering quality dishes and products.
- Expected to actively assist in the running of the Kitchen on a day-to-day basis which will necessitate the delivery of consistent food products in-line with agreed recipes and standards of all menu items.
- You will be an exceptional team player with excellent communication skills
This is a full time permanent position working minimum of 48 hours a week 5 days out of 7.
- A proven track record within a similar hotel environment
- Intermediate Food Hygiene desirable
- NVQ Level 3 in Food Production and Cooking or Professional Cookery or equivalent
- Knowledge of the relevant Hygiene, Health & Safety guidelines
- A good level of English
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you are the right candidate to grab this exciting and very rewarding opportunity then please complete the on-line application form now – CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
At Longleat Enterprises Ltd we offer unique benefits such as complementary Longleat Safari Park admission tickets, attractive discounts on annual passes, special nightly rates on group hotels, discounted hotel Spa treatments, life assurance cover, and 29 days paid holiday (pro rata).