Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons, A Belmond Hotel
Our aim is to create a centre of excellence in all of its many facets from the welcome to the service, from the garden to the rooms and not forgetting the unforgettable dining experience.
Each of these facets are part of the overall success. If one part fails, we all fail. So, each of us, regardless of our role, have ownership in the success of reaching our goals.
We know only too well though that it is not the luxury, the glorious food, nor the classic rooms which will make the guests return. IT IS YOU. Your smile, your genuine care, your thoughtfulness and your enthusiasm that make the difference.
We are looking for someone like you!
Our team have a unique passion for delivering excellence to the highest standard. We look for people who aspire to learn new skills, show loyalty and commitment and wish to grow and develop within an inspiring culture. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a driven and passionate team focused on providing a quality experience.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you would be responsible for overseeing the service within our 2 Michelin star restaurant, lounges and private dining spaces. You will manage a team of Head Waiters, Chef de Rangs and Commis de Rangs in the day to day.
As well as sharing and showcasing your own talents and knowledge with our team you will also embody the philosophy of Raymond Blanc and Le Manoir and encourage your team.
You will report directly to the Restaurant Managers and be jointly responsible for the development of junior team members through one to one mentoring and training.
In addition to the operational side there is an element of admin within this role that will require computer literacy as you will have additional responsibilities such as purchasing/rota/training etc.
Please note as the hotel is closed due to government guidelines this role will be starting 2 weeks prior to opening to complete all induction training. Virtual Interviews will be held in March 2021
The benefits of working at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons include:
– 28 holiday days inclusive of bank holidays, additional holiday days depending on length of service and a day off on your birthday
– Eligibility to join the company Tronc Scheme
– A variety of staff discounts available at Belmond
– Staff discounts at Belmond Le Manoir including friends and family rates
– A guest experience after one year of service and every year thereafter
– Loyalty and recognition awards and special occasion gifts
– Excellent staff incentive programmes
– Meals provided on duty
– Auto enrolled into company pension scheme
– Eligibility to join the childcare voucher scheme
– Staff parties and social events