Hospitality Action Fundraiser Lunch with Nathan Outlaw, Tom Adams, Tim Barnes, Zack Hawke & Sharp’s Brewery
Sample some of Cornwall’s finest cooking and beer at The Mariners and make a difference for those who have fallen upon hard times.
On Sunday 5th March, Nathan Outlaw and Sharp’s Brewery will be hosting a special lunch at The Mariners Public House in Rock in aid of Hospitality Action. Joining Nathan in the kitchen will be Tom Adams (Coombeshead Farm and Pitt Cue), Tim Barnes (Outlaw’s Fish Kitchen), and Zack Hawke (The Mariners Public House). The menu will feature three dishes from each of the chefs, along with Sharp’s great selection of beers to accompany the food.
The meal is £35, including matched beer. All proceeds from the day will be donated to Hospitality Action
To reserve a table call The Mariners on 01208 863 679
For more information visit www.outlaws.co.uk/blog
ABOUT HOSPITALITY ACTION
Established in 1837 Hospitality Action, the Hospitality Industry Benevolent Organisation, has offered vital assistance to all who work, or have worked within hospitality in the UK and who find themselves in crisis. In 2015 Hospitality Action spent £632,650 supporting 2,021 people in need, making a great difference to individuals and families dependent on the hospitality industry for their living. With more grants being awarded in the South West than anywhere else in the UK, the importance of the charity could not be more relevant to Nathan Outlaw and Sharp’s Brewery.
Can’t make the lunch? You can still join the raffle and make a big difference…
COOKING FOR OUR OWN RAFFLE
Whether you are attending the lunch or not, please join the raffle for your chance to win some fantastic prizes while supporting Hospitality Action.
£5 a ticket. Available to purchase at the Mariners, or at Outlaw’s online shop. Among the prizes are:
- Meal for 6 at Restaurant Nathan Outlaw kitchen Bar with Nathan Outlaw
- Meal for 4 at Outlaw’s Fish Kitchen
- 3-course meal for 2 and bottle of Levin wine at Outlaw’s at The Capital, London
- 3-course Meal for 4 with matching beers at the Mariners Public House
- 3-course dinner for 2 and a night’s stay in a Junior Garden suite at St Moritz Hotel
- Dinner for two and bottle of house wine in Zacry’s at Watergate Bay Hotel
- Lunch for 2 at The Scarlet Hotel Restaurant
- Meal for 4 with wine flight at Ben’s Cornish Kitchen
- 1 night bed and breakast, and lunch for 2 at St Ives Harbour Hotel and Spa
- Meal for 4 at the Metropole Hotel Restaurant
- Meal for two at Prawn on the lawn, Padstow
View the prizes and purchase tickets online at http://www.outlaws.co.uk/product/cooking-for-our-own-raffle-ticket
For the latest prize additions follow @themarinersrock on twitter.
SECRET BAR WITH NATHAN OUTLAW
On the day, Nathan will be hosting 3 groups of 6 in Sharp’s Brewery’s Secret Bar. The experience will include an insight into the wonders of food and beer with Nathan Outlaw and each guest will receive a goodie bag worth over £50. (The food will not constitute a meal, so we advise reserving a table for lunch either before or after)
Tickets: £100 (donated entirely to Hospitality Action)
Over 18s only.
Find out more and purchase tickets at Outlaw’s online shop www.outlaws.co.uk/shop