City College Plymouth
City College Plymouth’s Vision: We are a College with a national reputation for promoting opportunity, enterprise and employability.
• We put our students and our community at the heart of all that we do
• We foster excellence, innovation and creativity
• We celebrate diversity and inclusion and the breaking down of barriers to success
• We have high expectations of ourselves, our students and our partners
To be the South West’s leading provider of innovative, skills-based vocational education and training by supporting partnerships for growth, raising aspirations and enabling wealth creation.
- number of full-time students – 4,024
- number of part-time students – 8,425
- total number of students – 12,449 (including 604 higher education students and 145 non-EU international students)
- number of apprentices – 1,594 (including sub-contracted apprentices)
- number of employees – 648
- annual College Group turnover – £31m
- 10% of Plymouth’s population trained every year
- direct contribution to the economy – £53m, indirect – £61m