Thermomix –The number one choice for professional chefs!
Thermomix is an intelligent and versatile power blender and food processor capable of cooking and stirring, or cooking and blending, simultaneously. Described by chefs as another pair of professional hands, Thermomix has become the tool of choice in many kitchens.
Dishes created with a Thermomix impress diners with superior colour, texture and flavour.
Chefs love Thermomix for its speed, reliability and consistency too. Due to the incredibly fine blending, there is less waste and greater yield. Kitchens now depend on Thermomix because it saves time, money and effort.
One Thermomix with one blade:
- Blends the finest, silky purées usually without the need for passing
- Cooks faultless sauces including Hollandaise in 4 minutes
- Produces hot or cold soups and sauces with any texture
- Makes fresh fruit sorbets in 2 to 3 minutes
- Peels up to 30 cloves of garlic in 6 seconds
- Grinds spices to powder without heating them
- Grinds 10 nutmegs in 20 seconds
- Crumbs soft bread with herbs in 2 seconds
- Kneads fresh pasta and bread doughs
- Creates ganache centres for hand-made chocolates
- Produces pesto and emulsified dressings
Thermomix is also ideal for recipe development and for the travelling chef.