La Chasse aims to provide top chefs in the West Country with the raw materials they need to enrich the dishes on their menus.
It has the ‘foreign funky stuff’, which cannot be grown in Britain, but what really differentiates La Chasse from other suppliers is its policy on the discovery of fantastic local produce: Grown, reared or produced right on its Dorset doorstep!
Some of the crown jewels are:
- Fresh produce grown in Bromham, Wiltshire, e.g. Russian Kale, heritage carrots, purple sprouting broccoli, baby carrots, golden & candy striped beetroot… and all collected by La Chasse directly from the grower twice weekly.
- Fresh wasabi, (the only fresh wasabi grown in Europe), from a secret location in Dorset and not so far away from The Watercress Company who are also its salad growers near Dorchester.
- Creedy Carver free range duck from Crediton, Devon.
- Homewood ewes cheese from Somerset.
- Welfare friendly rose veal from Dorset
- Fantastic venison from Exmoor.
- Artisan charcuterie produced by Forum Member Vince Castellano in Bristol and Capreolus in Dorset
“La Chasse is helpful, flexible, honest & on time”!
Tim Maddams, Ex Head Chef, River Cottage
“I would recommend La Chasse to any member of The Chefs’ Forum, great products, great people”!
Gary Gardener, Head Chef, Coombe Grove Manor, Nr Bath.
For further information, please contact Catherine Cotton at La Chasse :
Tel: 01747 823978
Mob: 07754 482117
Fax: 01747 824786