Who are we?
Luxury Family Hotels have five distinctive and delightful hideaways to choose from, from a Jacobean manor house to a New Forest hunting lodge, offering family escapes in some of England’s finest locations. We are also currently investing in all of our hotels including refurbishments to all rooms and public areas as well as staff training.
The 25 bedroom Jacobean property of Woolley Grange Hotel in Bradford-on-Avon has a superb opportunity for a Sous Chef to join their passionate team.
What’s in it for you?
-Excellent share of tips
-Fun working environment
-Discounted spa treatments
-Discounted stays at Luxury Family Hotel properties
-50% discount off Food & Beverage
-Reward and recognition scheme
-Internal transfers and career development within LFH Group
-Excellent on the job training and development plan
-Meals on duty
-28 days annual leave pro rata
-Onsite staff parking
Leading by example you will help build and maintain a professional, efficient, safe and enjoyable kitchen environment. You will support the Head Chef in motivating the team to produce a consistently high standard of meal service, using produce from our own kitchen garden in both bistro and a la carte styles. You will have a proven experience in all areas of food preparation and design. Working to strict budgets and sales targets, you will be results orientated and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times.
What we need from you…
• Previous experience working within a kitchen environment at a supervisory level
• Level 2 Food Hygiene qualification is desirable
• Positive, welcoming attitude
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Ability to work under pressure, with the ability to deal calmly with unexpected situations and crises
• Creative interest in food, cookery and menu design
• Ability to organise and plan work and that of your team
• Very high cleanliness and hygiene standards
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Excellent grooming standards
• Flexibility to work hours as determined by the business, shifts include evenings, weekends, bank holidays, school holidays and festive periods
Are you enthusiastic and passionate about food?
Are you approachable and friendly, and full of energy?
Are you organised, and have the ability to work under pressure, making quick decisions?
Are you committed to good Food Hygiene and Health and Safety practices?
Are you looking to develop and progress your career in a unique and creative hotel group?
If you answered YES to all these questions we would love to hear from you!
If you feel you have the skills and ambition we are looking for to join our team, then please apply with a full and up to date CV below.
Please ensure you check the hotel location as some of our amazing hotels are hidden away and you will have to use your own transport to locate us!
Only candidates legally eligible to work in the UK need apply.
No applications through agencies will be considered.