Deep in the heart of the South West, nestled within the exquisite surroundings of the British countryside with views that reach across to Wales, is Berwick Lodge – a hidden secret just waiting to be discovered.
Elegant style has been combined with historic richness to form a luxury country manor hotel with 14 individually designed rooms and an award-winning fine dining restaurant.
Would you like to be a Sous Chef in a high quality, relaxed kitchen working with great produce, working to produce exceptional food. Working with a Roux Scholar who is keen to nurture and develop young talent.
- Running the kitchen in the Head Chefs absence
- Motivating all members of the brigade to be excited about food
- Ensuring your brigade has high culinary standards
- Managing food purchasing and storage
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic kitchen environment
- Helping develop new recipes and menus
Salary 24k-25k plus tronc – 48 hours over 5 days.