Pastry Sous Chef
Lucknam Park Hotel & Spa is renowned as a destination resort for the more discerning traveller. This is a great opportunity to join the brigade in the pastry section working with Matt Peters, Head Pastry Chef.
This role would be ideal for someone who wants to specialise in pastry and has relevant experience to that they are now looking to develop in order to progress. The section is responsible for afternoon tea, desserts, bread, pastries and petit fours.
Skills and experience for the Pastry Sous Chef:
- Recent experience at a comparable level, minimum 3 rosette, Michelin starred experience would be advantageous
- Excellent understanding of modern techniques and traditional methods
- Positive attitude towards work
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
Hours of work will usually be 48 over 4 days a week, however flexibility is required to ensure business needs are met.
If you would like to become part of the brigade here at Lucknam Park please forward a copy of your current CV to Nicki Cotton – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01225 740505 for further details.
In return for your commitment we are offering a competitive salary along with the following benefits:
- Full training, development and promotional possibilities
- To be part of a passionate and motivated brigade
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Car park
- Use of spa (including discounted treatments) equestrian centre and restaurants
- Discounts on facilities and products
- Preferential room rates for you and your family at Lucknam Park and other Relais and Chateaux and Pride of Britain hotels
- Long service awards