Australian Venue Co, leading hospitality company is heading to the UK, and we want to meet you and chat about your new career in Australia with AVC!
We are looking for enthusiastic customer-focused Chefs and front-of-house superstars that want to experience life in Australia and take their career to another level.
If you are looking to chase the sun and sip beers on the beach, this is the job for you!
Come meet and talk to proven AVC operators about potential opportunities, how you can relocate to Australia, and visa support.
No obligations – Free information session, come down and enjoy some Aussie banter!
We’ll be in:
- Monday 29th & Tuesday 30th August: LONDON – The Ampersand Hotel, 10 Harrington Road, South Kensington, London SW7 3ER – 10am-3pm
- Wednesday 31st August: BRISTOL – Clayton Hotel Broad Street, Bristol BS1 2EQ – 10am-3pm
- Thursday 1st September: BIRMINGHAM – Clayton Hotel, Albert Street, Birmingham, Birmingham B5 5JE – 10am-3pm
- Friday 2nd September: MANCHESTER – Clayton Hotel, Portland Street, Manchester M1 3HP – 10am-3pm
AVC will support your move and create opportunities for you throughout your stay.
- Recruitment & HR team support with your visa process
- Can aid with your flights on a case-by-case basis
- We’ll find you your dream job at one of our 180+ venues in your chosen destination across Australia and New Zealand
- With 180+ venues, that’s 180 reasons to travel around Australia with AVC
- Enjoy staff discounts across every one of our pubs & bars
- Learn & earn – amazing opportunities for training & development
- Pathway opportunities available