Holm is the fourth restaurant from the team behind successful London restaurants, Salon, Levan and Larry’s.
Holm is inspired by nature and our surroundings in the beautiful South West of England. We are driven by provenance, sustainability and warm hospitality. Our aim is serve delicious food and drink in a casual yet refined environment.
The Kitchen Assistants/KPs support the rest of the kitchen team in fulfilling their work and are responsible for washing up, cleaning, tidying and generally keeping the kitchen in order.
Duties, Responsibilities and Requirements
- Washing up throughout the day and throughout service.
- Cleaning down at the end of a shift.
- Assisting with deep clean each week.
- Supporting the kitchen team with their MEP duties.
- Maintain an exceptionally high standard of cleanliness at all times.
- Maintain a safe and hygienic work environment.
Food, Preparation and Service
- Help with food preparation.
- Support the kitchen team with their mise en place.
Health and Safety
- Maintain an exceptionally hygienic work space at all times.
- Good understanding of food controls.
- Be self-motivated and ready to work hard.
- Be a team player who works collaboratively with the kitchen team.
Successful candidates will receive the following benefits:
- Highly competitive salaries
- Sensible hours, accommodating of family and personal commitments
- 28 days holiday per year, increasingly annually
- 50% staff discount across all of our restaurants
- Annual bonuses
- Cost price wine (plus VAT)
- Training and mentorship
- Regular team building events
- The support of a progressive, forward thinking organisation